Tuesday 2 June 2015

IW11 - finished!

The eleventh  Inspiration Wednesday.

Next stage blending with white acrylic....think I should have picked darker colours to start with but that could be just me liking a more grungy style! lol


I added "Painting is a new Adventure" and "Open the window and jump!!!" because the effect reminded me of stained glass windows. ;)


Back of inclusion

It was still looking a bit stark so I just had to add some stippled DI walnut stain around the edges of the pages ;)


Not sure if it looks "finished" to me....hey ho....if I really knew what I was doing I'm sure I could make something fabulous with this technique! ROFL

Thanks for looking.
xoxo Sioux

3 comments:

  1. Makes a lovely background, like the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "stained glass" look..if it's a bit pale for you, you could always add bits of tissue paper over sections to strengthen the colours :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I love how it's turned out, Sioux. I think the colours are fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo