Monday 29 June 2015

IW 13 - State of flux!

Inspiration Wednesday number thirteen started with not much enthusiasm!
Did I really want to stick bits of wrapping paper willy nilly on the pages again!
I'm not a fan of patterned wrapping paper.....so I have none to speak of.


Then I realised I had some gorgeous design paper from our honeymoon in Florence...
...some art nouveau paper from the Haworth art gallery in Accrington purchased some time ago...
...and so I made a start. :)
One great thing I discovered that using one of the T!m fragment dies makes a pretty fabulous substitute for American dry wall tape.....happy...happy. ;)


I ended up really liking my pages and my pages turned out very personal.
Two ways of looking at things.....the positive things I need to focus on reflected by the T!m sentiment combined with the reality of feeling "In a state of flux"...


...and being "torn asunder" due to developments in my job.
Back of double inclusion (I've reached the middle of the journal) using a handy number 3 that includes my surname taken from the car sticker to board the French ferry last month :)


These work related developments may, in the end, not be as bad as I fear...
...but unfortunately, I fear I am right in believing they will be!!

Thanks for looking.
xoxo Sioux

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pages. Hope things at work improve for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a really fabulous spread! so many lovely details!! Hope all goes well! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out so well, just shows we should always keep going and try something, who knows what will result..... and I hope the work situation resolves itself too, in your favour; without causing you more angst!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo