Friday 12 June 2015

12 Tags of 2015 June

Wow! Four months in a row at 12 tags...can I possibly revisit the couple I missed and catch up one of these days? :)

Here is my entry for 12 Tags of 2015 June


I have in mind to use this as a means to hold a gift card as T!m showed...hence the grabbing of a Costa Coffee motif from the net :)
The plaid effect was made with a Wendy Vecchi background stamp.
Coffee cup cut from suitably coloured Kraft Core and as I did not have the corrugate surface I used my ribbler on some Kraft card before cutting...
...can't remember the last time I used my ribbler....think it was back in 2006 when I made some roofs for little bird houses as table decorations at Christmas!

Thanks for looking.
xoxo Sioux

3 comments:

  1. great tag, Sioux! nice to see a change to the "favoured" coffee brand; lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulously folksy tag :D XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo