Monday 30 March 2015

IW #6 Bloom and grow

The seventh Inspiration Wednesday. is coming up this Wednesday and I have only just finished week 6.....a long weekend away at a wedding and having a rotten cold on my return put me behind!
Still it's not a race.....but I do like to keep up! LOL :)


What did I learn this time?
1. Embedding stuff onto your page with texture paste can make some fabulous effects.


2. It's very messy painting with your fingers! :)

 
3. Must use my vibrant india inks more often....I chose to use the words "Bloom and Grow"....sort of went with the tree like shapes and the seed pod stencil on the inclusion.


Thanks for looking.
xoxo Sioux

3 comments:

  1. well done for keeping up even if you've been poorly. Love this one! Oh, and hope you're better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning piece. Blogger would not let me post a comment yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo