Wednesday 21 May 2014

Wedding card suitcase

I made a wedding card holder for the day out of one of Mr B's very lovely old suitcases.....sigh!


I just loved the aged and battered look it had.....and what a thrill to see some of T!m's new fabric designs includes some material that looks just like the covering! sigh!


The group of tags that spell  out cards were printed with pictures/maps/etc of Firenze with some old fashioned text added for good measure....the large letters were some chipboard  die cuts I have had for years..originally bought from QVC! Covered in gold crackle paint :)




















Lots of printed ephemera was used as infill in the pockets in the lid


Some of the Lovely T!m Holtz fabric was used on the base for extra effect


and the tag on the handle was printed from the net and hand written.


Everything will be re-used in due course in scrapbooking the day. :)
Thanks for looking

xoxo Sioux

1 comment:

  1. How lovely! My friend made a wishing-well for her cards, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo