Monday 12 May 2014

Invitation....

The invites and book marks were inspired by me!!
Yes, it came to me after I had made the ATC for my last project at The Artistic Stamper team blog ;)


The bookmarks followed on the theme but I knew I could not make all the order of services needed in the same style......so I designed a little graphic incorporating our first name initials (two S's intertwined) and was going to self print all 160!!!! of them but even that has gone by the wayside as time got the better of us and the printing is being done by an old friend of Mr B's...whew!

We liked the graphic so much that the first letter of all the names on the bookmarks had this treatment too :)
The ATC sized sentiment between the two bookmarks is now inside our wedding ring box.....
....We have used some of Mr B's glorious poetry of our romantic journey.

If any of you are going to be in Salcombe this Saturday.....please join us in church for the celebration...
it's a biggie...
...full nuptial mass...
...gospel choir...
....there are nibbles and fizz ;)

Thanks for looking
xoxo Sioux

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could be there - hope the day is as fabulous as it sounds (I know it will be!) and the sun shines for you... wishing you all the very best for your new life together. I hope to see some photos later..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks wonderful. Have a wonderful day on Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo