Saturday 30 November 2013

Further designs in cyber space

Here are a few more links to some gorgeous creations using my stamp designs
....thanks for wanting to create with them everyone :)

Dot (all the way from Australia!)
Jennie
Helen
Buttons
Jennie
Crafting at SG


Dance stamps available here from The Artistic Stamper :)

And one of my own favourite pieces using the dancer.
It was made as a pass if forward gift for WOYWW.



Come back tomorrow and there will be some crafting on show here for The Artistic Stamper

xoxo Sioux

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sioux...you have just made my day! It is awesome how so many different ideas can come from a similar theme ~ some really great ideas.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo