Saturday 23 February 2013

Lets Dance!

I've spent a very physical hour dancing already tonight ;)
(Need to work off my frustrations somehow!!! ROFLIA)
Now it's Dance for Comic Relief time again....yeh!
So.....Waterloo Road were good...
...John Culshaw was cool...but not as cool as Roland!
Katherine Ryan and her costume was fab-u-lous!
I don't do soaps so have never seen the Corrie guy before...
...I do love a bit of tap though :)
However my vote goes to Katherine Ryan.....I do love that song too it is so good to dance to. :)

xoxo Sioux

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great way to get some exercise. THanks for your comment on my photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assume you've been Zumba'ing again? So impressed! Loved tonight's competition. I enjoyed Jon Culshaw - thought he put complete commitment into it. Also loved the tap dancing and the Waterloo Road lot for their characters. It's been a good show again. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a shame 3 lots couldn't have gone through tonight, Anthony was best, but both Katherine and Waterloo Road were great too. Shame one of them had to miss out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha Katherine's inflating butt was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a laugh but Anthony was good.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo