Friday 5 October 2012

SCD is back! :)

Yes, yes, YES!!!
Strictly is back.......I am happy.
Whooo....Colin Salmon although so tall (not always a plus in dancing) might be my favourite! ;)
I have a sneaking suspicion ~Michael Vaughn could be the next cricketer to succeed.
Of the girls Denise was lovely but (and I am not being nasty...really I am not) she has a background of performance unlike all the rest,,,,yes Fern is in T.V. but it's not quite the same, I thought she was lovely too and I'd really like to see some more of Artem mmmmm......sexy or what?
Bring on Saturday.....I'll have to watch the recording as I am at an evening wedding reception.
xoxo Sioux
P.S. Happy Bond day!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo from a fellow SCD fan!! I agree completely, and also really felt for Victoria Pendleton. I would love to see her do well as she's had a tough few years. Reckon we've got two good ones tomorrow and the rest, hmmm. If Craig was that miserable tonight he could be positively depressed tomorrow! Off to polish my sequins:) Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lewis was my favourite....early signs of some serious hip action!! ;-) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo