Sunday 30 September 2012

Weird Happy Heart? for SS

Oh dear!
I fear that Freud would have a field day with this...but it made me happy!!! LOL


I had a little splurge this week and bought two of the new T!m stamp sets....the skull is the larger one on the Apothacary plate.....I've got an idea for the smaller skull too that is on the mini Hallowe'en...can't wait to get started!!
This is in my A5 journal just so as you get an idea of size.
I have been waiting patiently ever since T!m revealed them....I know...weird!!!.......
but I could be doing much weirder things!!! ROFL ;)

As Hels said, it was sad to hear of Andy Williams passing....and additionally Herbert Lom...heavens I must have been a weird child I thought he was the bees knees...I suspect lots of kids would have been hiding behind the settee on seeing him in some of the movies he made.....I would not quite class him in the sex on legs category but there was definitely something about him!!! ;)

Thanks for looking
xoxo Sioux

11 comments:

  1. Wow, this is super striking, love the colourful background in contrast to the skull. A great piece.
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, I really appreciate it.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fun, I can see why it would make you happy! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's weird but I love the skulls too.... and Lom was kinda weird too... great journal page. Hope you're OK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freud may have taken up a few issues with you!! but I love this. It takes a few goes to pick up on everything that is going on which is just what should happen with a piece of art. Looking forward to your next instalment with skull guy:) Hugs, Buttons x
    ps. glad you liked the dancer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting page, great background but I am not a fan of skulls. :) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andy Williams definitely had that "real man" vibe...and his voice!!! Like you image James bond would sound, or any "hero" type :D...and I so NEED that skull stamp!! :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab page Sioux! Great colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. nope not weird at all Sioux, I love it! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well then he would have an issue with both of us - lol. I so want that stamp set...especially this month. Love your page, great colours and fabulous design - and of course - the skull.... Crafty hugs, Anne x

    PS- Didn't realise Herbert Lom had died too, like you, I quite like him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this, does that make me weird too lol. I really like the graffiti feel to it x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo