Tuesday 18 September 2012

A Kingswear Moment!

I've just had a couple of fabulous days sharing an apartment in Kingsbridge with my best friend and her husband.


We had a lovely evening at The Old Bakery - a tapas restaurant.....please go if you are ever there - and would you believe I had a similar "man in a grey suit" moment to the one I had in Kingswear the other week....perhaps I'm not past attracting attention from dishy guys after all ROFL!!!


Went to Overbecks a National Trust property near Salcombe....it's a very beautiful garden indeed....full of tender and sub-tropical plants....just the sort of thing I love and we had a cream tea....scrummy ;)





Me and Jacquie......I sometimes wonder if we were separated at birth! LOL


'Tis a pity I had to go back to work today...
...I don't get to spend nearly enough time with my friend....they, luckily, have the rest of the week to enjoy themselves before they have to return home up north :)
xoxo Sioux

7 comments:

  1. How nice that you got to spend some lovely time with your friend. The gardens look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a lovely time. Great photos of the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh stop it you monster, you know I ADORE Kingswear and Dartmouth. glad you had a bril time all the same....
    Hugs Joanne xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun. Thanks for sharing. Those gardens are lush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a lovely time with your friend, Sioux. It looks like a great place.
    I had to laugh at your men in grey suits!!!!
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I love Kingsbridge - looks like you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Course you're not past it - not at all - you look great - I think, from what I can tell, lol. Glad you had a lovely time and I hope it was just what you needed. Lovely garden. The stamps arrived, btw - sorry for not letting you know - must thank Jenny before I forget again! Thanks, Sioux x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo