Friday 29 June 2012

Sods Law!

I took these pictures late on Sunday evening after my friend Jacquie went home from sharing some of the tapas I still had and the beer and wine!


It had been a fine and sunny afternoon as opposed to a damp and soggy one on Saturday!


Sods law huh?!!!


This was how I wanted us to carry on partying with the oil lamps burning and the fire pit taking off the chill!


Hey.....I'll just have to do it all again one day!!!
(I do it all the time on my own...I love it...but it does get a little lonely)

Have I mentioned before that I lurve my garden?!!! LOL
xoxo Sioux

5 comments:

  1. Your garden looks fab by night too! Really sorry I couldn't make it but as you said, it is a fair old way - one day, though,one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it again...do it again!!! :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love gardens at night with lights and a bit of warmth, after all, they are just another room. Yours is wonderful and I bet, the best decision you ever made was it's creation. Enjoy.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden looks gorgeous at night, Sioux, no wonder you lurve it.
    The gifts your friends gave you look great, sounds like you have really good ones. Hope you all get to party again very soon.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a fabulous garden Sioux, all day (and night) long. Sounds like you had a great day - and you need to do it again, soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo