Wednesday 9 May 2012

A celebration of a long life

The main reason for my northern holiday was so that I could go to my Aunty Bella's 100th birthday bash :)


She is a remarkable lady who has not lost one bit of her marbles!!!


She loves chocolate so her cake had to be a chocolate one ;)


Would you believe she teaches craft classes at the sheltered housing meeting rooms!!
I hope some of her genes have rubbed off on me ;)
Wishing you many more years of creativeness yet Aunty!
Love
xoxo Sioux

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful lady! I hope if I live that long I can enjoy life too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous achievement! and what a remarkable lady. An inspiration to us all.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! She sounds a bit like my Gran who was 101 when she died. We caught her one day (when she was 99!) putting trees in the garden! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, what a wonderful lady. She certainly doesn't look her age and how brilliant that she's so active.
    Here's to many more Happy Years.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't she pretty. I'd love to look like her now never mind when I'm 100. Happy birthday gorgeous girl.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing Aunt Bella many more :D XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo