Wednesday 28 March 2012

Start believing!


It would have been Phil's birthday today but that fact only clicked when my mortgage broker was round this morning with some papers he had to witness and he asked me what date it was!!!
Suppose it means I'm moving on a bit.......and about time too!

I want to get back to the slimmer, healthier and happier me ;) I've been feeling much happier of late.....feeling much healthier too (although the blood tests from Tuesday may yet tell me otherwise!).....now the slimmer bit to work on ;)

Talking of slimming.....bet you wondered what happened to diet watch...well I knocked that Dukan diet into touch a few weeks back....it was not working anymore so why carry on with something that you are not enjoying!
I've still been eating less calories....but quite strangely I have not lost much more so it would have been boring to keep telling you my weight was the same........but have definitely lost inches 'cos all the stuff that did not fit just before Christmas now fits....and a lot of it was no where near fitting then!!
It's all very peculiar.....perhaps my scales need checking! LOL

I've been walking to work and leaving the car at home so surely it will mean some pounds lost very soon.....everyone keeps telling me how good I look so perhaps I'd best start believing it :)
xoxo Sioux

5 comments:

  1. If you feel good, your clothes fit and other people say you look good - I think it's time to stop worrying about what those scales say!! May you continue to move forward in every way.

    Best wishes, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Cindy's comment says it all. The clothes don't lie. If hey are feeling loose and fitting easier you are losing weight. I thought you looked absolutely gorgeous with your vagabond in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better! Way back when I used to attend keep fit classes we were told that the inches would show before the weight loss. Here comes the new slim you!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. *big hugs* and you do know muscle weighs more that fat! :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here I am again - maybe I was just too impatient for the page to download.... anyhow, well done on the walking to work thing - the rest will follow surely! Keeping my fingers crossed for your blood test results!
    Hugs to you,
    Helen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo