Thursday 22 March 2012

Love Life for The Artisitc Stamper

I'm sharing a card today over on the The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog


Curious? Then just hop on over to The Creative Team Blog for all the details.
Thanks for looking and happy stamping
xoxo Sioux

P.S. I appreciate each and every comment here but time is short in all our lives so please do not feel obliged to comment both here and on the creative team post.
...I'll see your comments and share the feed back all at the same time if you use The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog post ;)
Thanks

5 comments:

  1. Love the double inking of the word stamp.....oow Sir Guy!!!!(just spotted him in your side bar...gone all giggley now lol :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to go and have a look. Bye.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sioux great sneak peak.. will take a gander..xx

    My sincerest apologies for not calling sooner. Thanks for keeping me going through these dark winter months with your lovely comments. I appreciate them all.xx

    Wish you could come up this weekend.. we NEED you at Dawn's.. mind you it's freezing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Sioux...even the snippet looks great.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card as always Sioux... love the watercolour effect and the gorgeous colours...just beautiful me lovely!
    hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo