Monday 13 February 2012

She stings like a bee!

I started this page on Sunday but did not quite know where I was going with it until inspiration hit me at 3 p.m. today! Only problem is that at 3 p.m. today I was at work and so I was dying to get home to finish it!!! LOL


The background used some of my new inks and a crafters workshop template with dimensional paste.....the lady is one of my own digital amalgamations printed out and stuck down with some T!m price tickets for shoes....the large bee is a T!m stamp and the little bees are from Papertrey.....bet they would be a bit surprised to see it used on a page like this!!! LOL The flower is my own hand carved one that I overpainted with Adirondack Acrylics.

If I do say so myself.....'cos Pip's not here to boost my spirits!....this is the best thing I've done in a long while....I even like it!!!! HOL

The inspiration came when I remembered that Ricky Martin song "She Bangs" (what does that mean exactly or should I not be asking!!! ROFL) How I love that song....and what a pity RM is lost to all woman kind!


Thanks for looking
xoxo Sioux
P.S. I'm now afraid that this will have used up any creative juices for the next few weeks!!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. I think it's a fantastic piece, and the hand carved flower stamp is a real "bobby dazzler"! Just great! I'm sure (I know) you haven't used up anywhere near all your creativity. I know what you mean though - it's great when everything comes together and you just know that you're on a roll. Take care, Lindsay x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...I love her!!! I love bees too :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hand carved flower!! The page is just great. I would have had to write down what I wanted to do otherwise I would have forgotten by the time I got home... perhaps that's an age thing!! I am sure you will continue being creative, don't fear!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool - really like the zaniness of this - good to see you doing something 'you'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super page, all works so well. Have a great day and I love that song!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love yur page , even if is so peculiar. Pure expression!

    ANd you put a smile on my face reading your post, RM and all! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo