Saturday 29 October 2011

Garden Watch - Day 8

Thank goodness!..........Day 8 dawned bright and fine :)
The coping stones arrived today and were installed...do you like?


I certainly do....just that bit of rustic charm with the dark splotches here and there ;)
Building the steps to access the top patio from what will be the back gate into the garden.

Steps from the middle terrace to the lower one...


...and the time consuming task of pointing all those slabs!!!


Love my new step from the back door....it does away with what was an awkward drop that was difficult to negotiate when you are a person that is vertically challenged!!!! LOL


If the weather holds the next Garden Watch will be Tuesday :)
I'm due to meet Nicola aka Sunshine Girl today.....she is in Torquay on holiday so she is coming over and we plan to have coffee and cake.....or maybe just coffee....depends on how steady both our willpowers are!!! HOL
If you are ever in Torbay or surrounds let me know like Nicola did...
...I'm always up for coffee and cake! ;)

xoxo Sioux

5 comments:

  1. Great progress on Garden Watch... love the slabs. Hope you enjoy a slab or two of cake... have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful and hope you have lots of fun in your new garden. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see where the garden is going now. My imagination is running wild with tables, chairs, canopies, heaters, BBQ, umpteen pots of gorgeous plants, outside bar - oops! well I said it was running wild. LOL
    Have a fab time with Sunshine Girl and get in that there pub.....
    Hugs Joanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Goodness, this has really come on in a week! It's looking really good - and next Summer is going to be hot and sunny every day -with rain at night for the plants LOL, so you will be able to enjoy it! Seriously, looking forward to seeing the end result! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beginning to look like a great place to sit and relax, weather permitting, and your plants look fab, I must have a peep at that web site.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo