Tuesday 7 June 2011

You rock Guy!

I've started watching a programme called Guy's Big Bite.
He is really into meats and BBQ (he also does the Diners, Drive-ins and Dives programme) but on a recent show he cooked something that took my fancy and had hardly any meat in it and what there is....I really like....chirizo!
I may have mentioned before that I like veggie meals best....although I won't say no to a good steak LOL


The recipe is here if you want to take a look...I added a lot more mushrooms as I forgot to get some artichoke hearts...and I could not be bothered with roasting some peppers to go on top......but I can tell you it is scrummy.


I served mine with some dry toast on the side with coriander and parmesan on top...even scrummier!! :)
Thanks for looking
xoxo Sioux

4 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely - am unable to resist much with Chorizo in it, I like it very much. Hmm, wonder if my lovelies would eat it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious, Sioux, any leftovers!!!!
    Glad you had a lovely day out in Exeter, your photos are great and you must be relieved that you've sorted out your computer glitches. I swapped from IE to Firefox awhile ago and it seems to like Blooger much better.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo