Thursday 16 June 2011

Grungy Monday - Faux Batik

This week the challenge is to use T!m's January 2008 technique challenge Faux Batik.

I've never tried this before.....purely 'cos I'm lazy and can't see the point of going to the trouble of getting out the iron!!! LOL
But....having actually done it....I sort of see the point now....but then again I sort of don't! HOL
I really must store this away in the filing cabinet of my brain 'cos I expect it could be the perfect thing for using a different stamp combo in the future :)

To see how it's done by the real pro follow the link to T!m's blog.
Thanks for looking and happy stamping!
xoxo Sioux

14 comments:

  1. Oh Love the hand stamp looks great here ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love this that hand stamp is brilliant hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super design, love your stamp combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tag, the hand is fab - and the quote is just right. Is it a Tim one? I don't know it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!!
    Love your tag ♥♥♥
    Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. It certainly is very effective! Getting ready for the weekend. Can't find the heat tray or the wax at the moment? At least I have an extra day to search. Must go and buy some Cava tomorrow. We haven't shared any Cava yet. We always promised we would. Saturday will be the day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Tag. love the design and technique. Thanks for sharing and have a lovely day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is amazing I love the colour and the texture, hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous tag, I love the sentiment and the open hand.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wonderful - the placing of the birds and the hand image look stunning together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the tag. Your hand stamp looks amazimg!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous hun... love how the birds are flying out from the hand... stunning piece!!
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous hun... love how the birds are flying out from the hand... stunning piece!!
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo