Tuesday 26 April 2011

Tonight Matthew I'm going to be?

Remember the programme? Stars in their Eyes?
Well tonight Matthew I'm goin' to be...(and the dot dot dot is a clue!)

Donna from Mamma Mia!!! HOL (How I love that movie! ABBA runs through my life ;) )
The 30th birthday party was a scream.....did I say it was fancy dress?
Usually it would not be a problem as there is a big hire shop in Torquay that supplies West End shows but as luck would have it they had a fire a couple of weeks back and so this little idea came to fruition (through the tears if you remember) after watching the ABBA marathon on TV!
Bought the bib and brace, blouse, feather boa, shoes, wig.....all in my little town...what a result!
The rest is stuff I had :)
My sore throat had calmed down but I fear too much singing and dancing might have started it up again....hey ho....it was fun! :)
xoxo Sioux

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a ball! glad to hear you are feeling a bit better now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your throat has recovered! You look a million dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous!! Glad you had a wonderful time too.

    ps, did you step into the room with smoke all around you - like the TV show - lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoohoo look at you. Glad you felt well enough to enjoy the party. I'm sure your throat will recover now.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a great time, Jo x BTW, I've got candy on offer until Thursday evening so why not drop by and take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what do you look like!!! glad to hear you had a great time - hope the throat has settled down xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fab Sioux, bet it was a brilliant do! Hope your throat has recovered! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo