Monday 18 October 2010

Spooky Coffee!

....so I'm sharing my spooky coffee I had on Saturday courtesy of a T!m die and the lovely person who gave me the die shape and the negative to do this with!! Thanks again :)



Thanks for looking.......I'm off for another spooky coffee!!! LOL

Ooh! BTW I wonder what the QVC special value is at midnight...I'm sort of hoping it might be that Vagabond....but I've got a funny feeling it won't be!!!

I'll be tuning in anyway for a look see if I can keep my eyes open.....I'm a bit prone to falling asleep all of a sudden with no prior warning on the settee at the mo!!
Will have to set my alarm!!! HOL.....I'll be wide awake at 9 though for RA in Spooks :)
xoxo Sioux

4 comments:

  1. Love the coffee! The TSV is the new Ellison electronic die cutting machine I believe. I am taping it as there is no way I can stay up that late! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how clever - I would never have thought of doing that. Not that I ever think of doing anything except blowing the foam off my coffee - yuk!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the coffee comes off your 'stencil'. Maybe Mr Postie may just need to visit with more!!!!!
    Just wondering what you think about that 'womwn' who is getting very close to RA??

    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo