Friday 24 September 2010

Arches Birds - SCD

This week it's Laura who has set the theme for our arches and she chose "Birds"
Well we all love birds right?
...Here is mine
Stamped the bird (Crafty Individuals) in Archival sepia and masked it (I wanted to keep the creamy colour of the base card showing through the flowery bits!)
...inked the base card with DI's worn lipstick and shabby shutters
...stamped the T!m clock on a piece of inked up card and cut out and tattered round the edge
...stamped the T!m line of birds in Archival black
...Is it me? But that middle bird looks like it's had far too much Cava!!! HOL
...stamped the T!m wordy/postcardy bit in Archival crimson
...stamped the T!m tattoo border in Archival coffee and the swirls in DI tea dye
...word fragments Studio G..........mmmm! Love those :)
...Sing letters Papermania
...felt it needed something to finish it off so added Glossy Accents to the bird and pearls to the side........I'm going to make a plug here 'cos those pearls are really lovely....nice finish and gorgeous colours.....by Prima and I bought them at The Artistic Stamper
...tattered the edge and inked with walnut stain and tea dye

...So come on and play along this week and create an arch for SCD
Thanks for looking and happy stamping
xoxo Sioux

16 comments:

  1. Hi Sioux, can't see your Arch :-( but I've just had a look on the challenge site and it's FAB! It was really good to meet you last Saturday, hope we get to meet up again. S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant see the image on your blog but looked at SCD and its wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's gorgeous...I had to go to the challenge too, s'invisible on here!I hear you about the Prima doodads. Oh gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely arch, Sioux! I saw it here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I can see it now! Tis lovely. S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Arch is showing up in Accy! :D
    Faberooney as always.xx
    Hope you had a safe journey home. Great to shop with you yesterday. Don't forget IOU cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely arch and that bird is gorgeous. I have been looking for some nice pearls so I will take a look at those as they do look fab. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the picture and I'm on my dongle!! It's gorgeous sioux.
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always wonderful work hun

    Love dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I love this arch, Sioux - "birds" are one of my favourite themes! Lovely to meet you last Saturday, sorry we didn't get enough time for a proper chat though - maybe another time though. Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutley stunning Arch! love it all fantastic work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've been very quiet this week are you OK? or just recovering from your fab day. Saw the pictures on Heather's blog looks like you all had a whale of a time and you're a baby!

    Fab arch totally your style do not know how you do but always looks fab. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  13. totally gorgeous arch Sioux - really love the colour combo...xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. fab! great mix of images! love the lettering! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Arch Card with your sweet bird and words is simply great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo