Friday 10 September 2010

Arches The 50's - SCD

It's the second week already for making arches at SCD and teamie Ang has chosen "The 50's"
......a fab prompt to base our art work around :)
I thought this chap had the look of a Teddy Boy about him.....HOL


Swooshed DI's worn lipstick/tea dye and antique linen for the backgound
...stamped the David T!m stamp in aged mahogoney and masked
...stamped the T!m bingo line in Archival black
...stamped the wording (Stamp Attack) at the side
...stamped and clear embossed the vinyl record (Stamp Attack) and cut out
...word fragments (Studio G) stamped in Adirondack stream
...I'm so pleased that Dunelm Mill opened that shop the other week 'cos I've now got some more of those Studio G alphabet stamps....yes...yes...yes!
Let's see what "The 50's" mean to you this week :)
Thanks for looking and happy stamping
xoxo Sioux

13 comments:

  1. Really creatve with your stamps this week Sioux I kind of chickend out lol love your arch

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh fabulous! Love the discs in the corner! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it? I love it, totally fabulous. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Sioux, this is drop dead GORGEOUS ... love the way you used the David stamp.. I have that one and have only used it once cos I haven't the foggiest what to do with him LOL Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the arch, Like Hels I think it's great how you used David!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant Arch Sioux. I always love your thinking behind your creations. Thanks for sharing. Oooooh, this time next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant Arch Sioux. I always love your thinking behind your creations. Thanks for sharing. Oooooh, this time next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The 50's ummmmm lots of meat on that bone LOL. Of course I love your arch how could anyone not? xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Picked up blog candy today, thank you so much. Chocolate is now in the fridge......

    Cathx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic work as always. Your arch is brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh..what a KEWL arch! i so love all your images!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo