Sunday 20 December 2009

12 Tags of Christmas Display

Thought you might like to see how I am displaying my 12 Tags of Christmas.


I've e-mailed a photo of them to T!m......all the details for entering are on his blog post here.
I will make sure to pack these well after Christmas and then every year they can go back on display to remind me of the fantastic time I had making them and the people I've connected with in the process.........priceless :)

Thanks for looking

xoxo Sioux
P.S. Yep! I do have a thing about jugs!!! There are a couple of smaller ones hidden behind the tags as well.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely display, well done on getting your tags done. Not had time to do any this year. Have a great Christmas. Anesha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your tags, and the display is fabulous. Have a wonderful Christmas.
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant display of your tags and your jug collection. All great keepsakes. Well done for getting them all done! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun these look brilliant on that unit,I have mine on a shelf and will have to post those to Tim also yours look briliant those books look great too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx
    happy xmas hun and a brilliant 2010 hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab display hun...I haven't emailed mine..thanks for the reminder LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your display. They all look gorgeous together. Still thinking of how to display mine! Take care if you've got snow.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your display and the tags look fab! I had the same idea about packing them up after Christmas and bringing them out each year.

    Thanks for visiting my blog - I have already emailed a pic of mine to Tim, well you've got to be in it to win it as they say!

    Merry Christmas!

    ps, Congratulations of being 'Stamper of Year' - I did see the article in the Craft Stamper magazine - wonderful achievement.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo