Saturday 5 December 2009

12 Tags of Christmas - Day 5

Day 5 Tag - Yer 'tis!!


I was sooooooooo lucky to win some of those fragments on last years 12 tags of Christmas so......although it still took me forever..........it did make it slightly easier than yesterday! LOL

Stamps used are a mixture of Stampers Anonymous, Paperartsy, Papermania and Royal & Langnickel.

No red or green distress powders for me so tried hand painting a conifer bough with Adirondack Acrylics.......did not look quite right when the tag was nearly done so added a bit of the twigs I had left from day 1 tag.........had to rescue it somehow! LOL........no red or green stickles so used art glitter glue and sprinkled on normal glitter and used the PSX diamond sparkles again.....no gold dabber so heat embossed the flourishes in gold......no white rub-ons so heat embossed the Merry Christmas in winter wonderland (Stamp & Stuff)......Did have some German scrap :) used some of the same on yesterdays tag spookily.............and did have a T!m script stamp and flourish :)

I've now added people I find playing along on the side bar...think it might be easier.

xoxo Sioux.
P.S. Might not see you tomorrow as we really must decorate the tree! :)

9 comments:

  1. Great set of tags up to now

    Thanks for adding me to your T!m play list for the tags!!!!! Can't do thema ll as I don't ahve any christmas stamps

    And finally well done on being named stamper of the year xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous tag. I really must catch up with Tim and I want to visit your splinter group too, I think that's brilliant fun.
    Enjoy decorating your tree.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Tag!! branches with snow :) made me smile. Your work is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant tag. Love your twig & snow.xx

    I've made the first 2 today so hoping to blog them tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Tag. Love it :-) S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tags! Tree? mines still in the loft!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another super tag! You are whizz at this.... (Have you done that tree yet?)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo