Tuesday 14 July 2009

Ready Steady Stamp

Get ready........get steady.........lets stamp!....Tomorrow sees the start of a new challenge blog......Ready Steady Stamp don't all groan!!!....This is a bit of refreshment from the norm.........no prizes! Who cares........if you are anything like me Mr Random never liked me anyway and......dare I say this?.........I think Mr Random degrades the quality of the entries at times......that goes for me as well because there are a couple of items on this blog that I am not proud of and I would never have posted if it wasn't for the desparate need to catch a deadline!!!! LOL
Also no cuteness allowed.........again there are plenty of other challenges to satisfy that when you want them.
Cant wait myself......see you there tomorrow.
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. sounds good! I dont really have a "style" as such and I do tend to try most things! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for sharing this great link. It sounds so much fun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for posting this
    isa xx
    PS: you DID win once, on my blog, remember ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't agree with you more! I have done the same with deadlines. I tend to delete mine afterwards as I don't even like looking at them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo