Wednesday 1 July 2009

Give it some Distress!

At Tuesday Taggers this week the theme is to distress using Tim Holtz techniques....can't refuse that one! There is a sponsor this week with a prize from The Craft Barn.


My tag has turned into a bit of a deep thought exercise......with making Christmas cards on my mind I started out with one thought but it turned into this thought..........that for everyone who celebrates Christmas and the Joy that surrounds the season............there will always be people in the world who will not be living in peace & harmony.....I did say it was a bit deep!!!
The wording and numbers are both Paperartsy, the head is from one of my computer fonts....DI's SS,FB,WS,PN,WL........Adirondack acrylics cranberry and butterscotch.

Thanks for looking........and as dear Dave Allen used to say "May your God go with you"
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Tag Jen, very arty. Thanks for joining TT again this week. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooooooo what a lovely tag ! Gorgeous colours and composition...thanks for joining us at TT, love Katy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jen what Fab colours and nothing wrong in a deep thought project! Its a fabulous piece thanks for joining in at TT this week xx Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely Jen and thanks for joining us on Tuesday Taggers. Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. a wonderful tag fabulous colours. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GOOD! Great colours and I love the mesh down the side attached with staples I think? Like this work. It has the same collage feel. Good composition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant tag...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an awesome tag chickie! so much eye candy ~ and elements..just scrumptious!

    melody

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great tag Jen!! But can't think about Christmas yet lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo