Sunday 14 June 2009

Perfect Pie

It has been a beautiful day here weather wise.....hope you have been as lucky where you are........Yesterday I was dreaming of Mojacar in Spain........today Greece.........ate a beef Stifado outside in the garden.......had a cool beer to wash it down.......dreamed of the day my olive tree (bush!) will be big enough to sit beneath it's boughs in the dappled shade...........

DH did the cooking as per usual and he also made an apple and raspberry pie......it was scrummy!
Digital photo mounts framing the pie were a freebie from Digital Scrapbook Place.
Getting back to Spain............I have been looking for that view from the terrace in Mojacar Pueblo that I mentioned yesterday.........but can I find it!............Can I heck! LOL....whoops I think I am repeating myself again.....I can only point you to a You Tube site I found that has a slide show of the area ......the view is stunning but I don't think photo's do it justice at all.........It also got me thinking about how long it was since I was there.......I was a bit shocked at all the buildings around the beach area!.........Time flies because it was around about 1990.........no wonder it has changed. LOL
TTFN

xoxo

edit.....found another little vid of Mojacar on you tube that is spectacular.....makes me want to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo