Saturday 13 June 2009

Parfum d'Orange - WOJ # 34

Woooh!!!! Here I am for the first time at the WOJ challenge........I have saved up my precious pennies and chosen just two stamps so that I can enter the challenges here........you know me I like to dip into different ones depending on which theme/colour/sketch/style grabs me at the time.......
I chose this citrus tree as........a) It could so easily be a number of different fruits depending on how you colour it........b) because it reminded me of a beautiful plaza in Mojacar Pueblo, Spain where there are Orange trees all around and the view from the terrace is to die for........stunning views to the coast and inland........I'll try and find a picture if I have one and post it.......dreams over for the day!.............here is my card.

I coloured the image with pencils using the baby oil technique and added a bit of Adirondack Pesto to distress the edges and the mat layers......made up the flower and used my circular sentiment thingy again for the "THANKS".....I love this and find it so useful.
By the way the tree comes with the "Love grows happiness" sentiment stamp so that was an added bonus! The papers are digital ones again that were a freebie from "The Shabby Princess" I love the free desktops she does each month via her blog........cheers up my computer work space.
Thanks for looking..........Happy Stamping.
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love this stamp, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job with the tree, perfect choice of papers to go with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is gorgeous, such pretty colours and papers. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful summery card. Love your tree & your colouring is perfect. I am in awe of your fabulous flowers.

    I haven't been to Shabby Princess in ages will pop over for a visit.

    Have a lovely week. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous love that stamp its so pretty love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh this is gorgeous!
    Love the papers and the details,so beautiful!!
    Hugs from Maya:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a gorgeous job you made is ornage tree stamp...its fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card, love what you've done with my sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at WOJ this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow your card is fabulous, just adore the sweet image and the colours and papers are divine!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautifully coordinated. I love this stamp.
    There's something for you on my blog.
    Hugs
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo