Thursday 2 April 2009

Makes my Heart Smile - Rosie's ATC Exchange

This is going to be a slow process I can tell but since Lindsay gave me this award I have been trying to pass this on without much success. Please don't be offended if I do not mention all the fabby people I visit in cyber space, but if you already have the award it sort of defeats the object really............or does it?.............I don't know............anyway............my second nomination is Rosie's ATC Exchange. Rosie is one half of the team that produces the Big Art Adventure challenge blog on Friday's. Her personal blog features some thought provoking and memory jogging ATC's. I particularly liked this one called "take your wings and fly".
I can't see this award there, I am sure she must have had it, but her ATC's are so lovely I don't know how she has the heart to swap them!

If she chooses not to display this award that is fine.........I'd just like here to know that her blog does "Make my Heart Smile".


SSBFL to her.

P.S. Two down three to go. Come back tomorrow........same bat time.........same bat channel!
xoxo

P.P.S. I'd just like to say that I do not personally know any of my nominee's they are purely people who's blog I enjoy visiting..................in fact I don't know anyone in "real life" who shares my obsession and have just realised, whilst getting this together, that blogging is my only way to connect with people of a like mind. Sad or what?

1 comment:

  1. Not sad at all! It's only that the people who love ATCs and altered art are "thinly spread ...! Thank you for honouring me with this - it is much appreciated, and I am SO glad to know that my blogging gives somebody pleasure, as at times it can feel very like talking to yourself!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo