Saturday 4 April 2009

Makes my Heart Smile - The Joy of Nesting

This is going to be a slow process I can tell but since Lindsay gave me this award I have been trying to pass this on without much success. Please don't be offended if I do not mention all the fabby people I visit in cyber space, but if you already have the award it sort of defeats the object really............or does it?.............I don't know............anyway............my fourth nomination is The Joy of Nesting. I love visiting Pattie's blog (afraid I am a bit of a stalker) and whilst it is not per se an arty "look what I've created" blog she has an arty way of displaying and integrating her photo's within her writing. It also never ceases to amaze me that I can read about her life in Mexico half a world away! She had a dream to live in Mexico and it came true..........I doubt that I shall ever even visit Mexico but it does not mean I don't dream that I might!!!

I can't see this award there, I am sure she must have had it, but please go and take a peek at her blog............and dream of Mexico! P.S. I particularly loved her RAB post - great idea.

If she chooses not to display this award that is fine.........I'd just like her to know that her blog does "Make my Heart Smile".


SSBFL to her.

P.S. Four down and one to go. Same time..............same place tomorrow.
xoxo

P.P.S. I'd just like to say that I do not personally know any of my nominee's they are purely people who's blog I enjoy visiting..................in fact I don't know anyone in "real life" who shares my obsession and have just realised, whilst getting this together, that blogging is my only way to connect with people of a like mind. Sad or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo