Saturday 4 April 2009

Happy Birthday - TYI Challenge

Tag You're It is celebrating their first anniversary of blogging challenges. The theme is, naturally, Happy Birthday!

Here is my purple offering.


The base tag was stamped and embossed with clear powder using a sentiment stamp that was a freebie from Debbie Moore when she did a theatre demo at the craft show that comes to Exeter.
It stamps really well, crisp impression..............Inked the flowers with DI - Dusty Concord and added the dots stamp on them as well as the background. Pearl brads are Dovecraft I think, but don't quote me on that!! I used Adirondack acrylic........Eggplant.........to colour the small greetings tags along with the cord and hand wrote the sentiments (can't you tell LOL).
I really like doing this particular challenge for a number of reasons, but the main one is the freedom to use any of my stash!! Don't get to play every week and have not been joining in that long, but just like to say thanks for the challenges each week and the great inspiration from the DT.

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag! I love how you did the flowers and of course the color purple is marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous tag this week....Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful tag. love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag. I like the little tags hanging down. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely rich colour on the background!
    Ros

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo