Tuesday 31 March 2009

Touching Wood in Cyber Space

How do you feel when someone leaves a comment on your blog?.............. It's a nice feeling isn't it?..........Most people are kind enough to not bother to comment at all if they can't say anything nice!
Touch wood........... (can you do that in cyber space?)........... I have not had any nasty experiences so far with this and I'm hard skinned enough to take whatever comes and not go down the "this will appear on approval" route (well not yet anyway:))) )...............however, I have a wicked idea brewing!............Not that wicked!!.........Not arrestable - throw her in prison wicked! Just my quirky take on something which I hope will be amusing to most people.................I do hope so because I would hate to offend anyone.
xoxo
Oooo er! I'm a bit scared now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo