Saturday 28 February 2009

New Beginnings - Mojo Monday

I was doing a spot of browsing the other day (Monday to be precise), and came across the Mojo Monday challenge site. Can't imagine why I have never noticed this before but something about the sketch appealed and as I wanted to make a card for my Brother-in-Law I thought I would give it a go.
His wife died (DH's sister) from cancer a few years ago now which left him heartbroken at the time. However life goes on and he eventually met a lovely lady and has just sold his flat and moved in with her. So that is why the title New Beginnings. Moving to a new home, a new town, new beginnings. I hope they both like the card although I have to admit I was veering on the masculine side with the colours etc.
Mojo Monday will be on my visit list now, even if I don't actually get the time to join in every week. Thanks for the inspiration!


1 comment:

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo