Friday 27 February 2009

Chip 'n Dale!

Hands up those of you who are expecting to see something a little risque having looked at the title?


.........................


Shame on you!


.........................


I came home for lunch today and saw what I though was a squirrel on my fence and had to have a double take when I saw that it was actually a


........................


CHIPMONK!!!!!!


Yes........that really is a chipmonk on my fence, ............... in Devon...................this lunchtime............ 27th Feb 2009.

No......... I couldn't believe it either. A chipmonk in Devon, well, well, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo