Thursday 25 December 2008

Merry Christmas - Santa Paws

I know this is not a new idea but the recent inspiration came from Katy on the Craft Stamper blog here. It is really difficult to make a card for DH without him seeing it in the process so inevitably they have to be a bit on the quick side. This hybrid card is one of they!
Again adapt & create came into play. To make sure the hat would be the right size when I printed it out I drew it in my Serif programme over the top of the picture of Fitzgerald our beautiful cat (although in this pose he is looking a little disdainful!). I pasted the image to a blank page, printed and cut out then I added glitter all over the red part and when it was dry I attached cotton wool with glue. The picture of Fitz was layered behing a ready done digital frame that was a freebie from Two Peas in a Pod here called Berry Days and I added the wording to the white area of Fitzs' fur and printed this out onto pearl photo paper (I prefer this but ordinary is O.K. too). If you have looked at my earlier post with the "Heartfelt Christmas Wishes" card you will recognise the papers that the whole was matted and layered onto. Job done.

Here he is digitally too!

Thanks for looking. Have an arty Christmas day. Frohe Weihnachten!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo