Sunday 14 September 2008

New Baby Tag

Life just gets in the way of spending time crafting - Monday to Friday at work and before you know it Saturday & Sunday have vanished into thin air and it's Monday again. I still have not finished my little baby project but I have finally done the tag element that is to go on the front. This baby will be 2 yrs old before they get it if I'm not careful! I have been working on my Christmas card design for this year and that is finalised so that's a relief now all I have to do is make 80 of them. I could post a picture of that but it would spoil it for my friends so I will post a picture of the tag instead. I have used two of my own design digital papers on this. Hope you like. Have an Arty week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo