Thursday 18 September 2008

Make a Moo or Two - Budapest

I seem to be doing a lot of firsts this week. Now I have found this site Make a Moo or Two through a link on another blog (don't have clue which one!). I do love a bit of grunge as you can probably tell from the moo's I have made here for this challenge on the theme of Steden van Europa/Cities of Europe which will only just be in time before the next one starts!!

All the images are my own. I was lucky enough to go to Budapest a couple of years ago, somewhere I have had a romantic notion about for years, and it did not disappoint. It was another trip with the girls and I would recommend it to anyone. I watch TW1 in the morning before I go to work to see the mountains of Austria, which I also love, and they show Budapest as well, it's nice to dream.
This is all done digitally, I am sorry if that does not count but I could not see anything that said it can't be and as soon as I saw this idea I couldn't wait to try it out. Anyway, I usually tweak my designs digitally and then get round to trying to replicate them in the real world! The horse statue is actually on the Buda side of the Danube and the Church is on the Pest side. The stamp is from my husbands collection he has had since he was little and I digitally extracted it for this layout.

Have an Arty day - wish it was in Budapest - ah well I will just have to dream.

2 comments:

  1. Wow they are stunning.
    Fantastic moo´s and amazing backgrounds. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous colourful moos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo